This tutorial will show you how to install, custom fonts with Font Manager in Ubuntu.
1. Open Terminal, press Ctrl+Alt+T on your keyboard or go to Applications > Accessories > Terminal, which is located in main menu and copy/paste method:
$ sudo mkdir /usr/share/fonts/truetype/custom
2. To put the ttf fonts into the custom folder you need to type following command to the Terminal or to use copy/paste method:
$ sudo Nautilus /usr/share/fonts/truetype/custom
3. Go there trough window and you will find desired folder. Drag or copy ttf fonts to that folder(custom), but don’t forget to close Terminal.
4. Now the last thing that you must to do it is to rebuild your font cache and you will do it if you type following command to the Terminal or to use copy/paste method:
$ sudo fc-cache -f -v
5. Restart now your computer.